col-narrow-left Client: Ubisoft Location: Lyon, France Job Category: Other – EU work permit required: Yes col-narrow-right Job Reference: e7aac67dfae2 Job Views: 1 Posted: 16.09.2023 Expiry Date: 31.10.2023 col-wide Job Description: Job Description
The UI Designer has the knowledge to solve technical problems and implement the art of the user interface. He/she develops, documents and supports the pipelines and game art techniques used by the production teams on the project.
The UI Designer is responsible for the design and graphic production of the menus and interfaces of the video game following the graphic charter established by the artistic direction. He/she will need to create ergonomic user interfaces indicating the relevant informations needed to guide the player in their overall gaming experience.
A strong collaboration with different departments, including game designers and programmers, will be essential to create a smooth and consistent gaming experience.
• Implement the user interface using our internal tools based on Nodal Graph
• Implement and maintain user interface assets in game engine
• Imagine and develop ergonomic user interface wireframes
• Create the visual elements necessary to create the interfaces in accordance with the graphic charter
• Collaborate on interfaces with Lead UI Design, game designers and UI programmers
• Test and debug user interface content to ensure there is no conflict with the rest of the game
• Understand and develop best practices, workflows and pipelines within the UI team
• Experience with game/software editors such as Flash/Scaleform/Unity3D or systems such as Unreal Engine 4/Frostbite.
The 21,000 Ubisoft employees, spread over more than 40 sites around the world, are linked by a common mission: enrich the lives of players by original and memorable gaming experiences. Their energy and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer and believes that diversity of backgrounds and perspectives is essential to create worlds where players. s and its teams can flourish and express themselves. If you’re excited about exciting challenges, cutting-edge technology, and the future of entertainment, join us and create the unknown.
- Remuneration: according to profile and experience
- Health insurance
- Restaurant tickets & transport subscription supported at 50%
- Holiday bonus
- Profit-sharing and profit-sharing agreement
- Profitability bonus
- 4 Ubisoft games offered per year and 8 seats of shows/concert at reduced price
- Playzone & table football
- Flextime & teleworking
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.