At Ubisoft, we aspire to be a workplace where EVERYONE is supported, empowered and invited to join the game. We believe that by prioritising equity and inclusivity, we fuel creative endeavours and craft gameplay experiences that reflect and respect our uniquely talented game-makers and outstanding players.
As our new Tools Programmer, you will be taking on internal projects improving productivity and workflow on existing operational tools joining a specialist team working across the Ubisoft Group.
For you this role will be all about understanding stakeholder needs and the requirements of our development teams. Being open minded to requirements and carrying out research into the task will be key to building lasting Tools that benefit the studio and wider Ubisoft group. Using your expertise, you’ll be maintaining and optimizing code on existing Tools that develop and grow with each new project as well as using innovation to improve on performance.
You’ll be joining a relatively small but effective team, as an intermediate level programmer, your ideas will be highly valued and you’ll have a technical impact on multiple projects.
Although not a Game Programmer position a large amount of your work will be helping to provide solutions that have a direct effect on our dev teams ensuring a pivotal role and inclusion with the rest of the studio and teams. We have an open Collaborative environment and want you to integrate with the rest of the team.
What You’ll Bring
At Ubisoft, we aim to be a destination of choice for the best talent. We want people like you, who will be instrumental in driving our studios to success.
- Experienced in C# development.
- Previous Object Orientated Programming.
- Flexible and positive approach to working with various teams.
- Knowledge of Automated and QA Testing.
- A great concept of Data Structure and the ability to analyse existing code.
Joining Ubisoft, you’ll be part of an inclusive global brand. With us, you will build upon your ongoing success and place your stamp on the production of our games and the development of our people. You’ll have the prestige of developing and producing exciting world-class AAA games and help showcase our studios as a market leader within our industry.
With us, you will find your future in one of the strongest knowledge bases in the games industry coupled with brilliant opportunities for career progression on a critically acclaimed brand portfolio.
What We’ll Provide
We put our people first through nurturing their creativity and well being and the reason we continue to create engaging and compelling AAA titles that are loved across the world. We also value the art of collaboration and a sense of belonging which is why we’ve embraced a hybrid working model that requires our team members to be on-site for an average of 2 days per week, fostering a vibrant and creative work environment that unites us in pursuing our shared goals.
- Everything you need to keep your life in balance – hybrid working, flexible core hours, 25 days of annual leave, Christmas shutdown, and a plan that will enable you to work from anywhere in the EU for up to four weeks per year
- Life insurance, income insurance, private healthcare, an annual well-being allowance, and more
- Generous resources committed to your perpetual personal and professional development
- Investment in our community – with paid volunteering days
- Fun and entertainment – with free games, activities, and celebrations
- Generous relocation support – should you need it
Positive mental health and wellbeing at work are priorities for us. We are a Gold Employer in the Mind Workplace Wellbeing Index, and partners of Safe in Our World. We run an inclusive Wellbeing Champions programme and provide a wide range of training and resources to support all of our people to proactively discuss and manage their own mental health, as well as support their team members.
READY TO APPLY?
We aim to build the world’s most distinctive and diverse gaming studio; therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply. We’d love to hear about you and your background.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections and Craig Charsley, our Talent Acquisition Partner who is managing this vacancy:
- Website: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections/
- TA Partner: https://www.linkedin.com/in/craigcharsley
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ubisoft.Reflections
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UbiReflections
- Linkedin Reflections: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-reflections
- Linkedin Leamington: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-leamington