Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at .
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Runs one or more moderately complex projects/programs from requirements to design and development to production, including scoping, planning, resource acquisition/scheduling, tracking and reporting through the coordination of an extensive project team or multiple project managers.
- Designs and implements project/program coordination and tracking methodologies across several project efforts.
- Assists IT Director with project prioritization, future application roadmap and strategy.
- Partners with IT leadership and division stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning of assigned projects/programs.
- Oversees and reviews requirements, business process models, specifications, configuration changes and recommendations related to proposed solutions.
- Works with project team(s) to plan and schedule project deliverables, documentation, goals, and milestones for complex programs and/or multiple projects
- Works with IT Managers to select and evaluate personnel for/on the project team(s) to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the project, but does not directly manage resources.
- Effectively and efficiently communicates, and sometimes presents, project status and issues to IT Management, stakeholders and constituent management.
- Provides budget analysis and tracking, resource allocation, and coordination of project activities.
- Ensures consumers’ personal information and payment information is protected and properly handled based on government laws, PCI requirements and Nintendo policy.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS:
- Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience managing projects and/or IT Management experience, including all management aspects
- Require scheduling and moderately complex budgeting experience including tracking actuals against budget, estimate to complete (ETC) and estimate at complete (EAC)
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Professional experience with a good understanding of project management; resolving a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Experience complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineer, a related field, or equivalent, preferred
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent preferred
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States to be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role
This position is hybrid in Redmond, WA. Hybrid positions require regular onsite work following the schedule and guidelines for their division. This position is not open to fully remote status at this time.
This position includes a base salary range of $137,461 – $206,191 annually, potential for a semi-annual discretionary performance bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off. Please see our for more benefits information.