Hybrid Work Model
SEGA. . . What do you think of when you hear that word? Do you think of the console with the iconic, harmonized voice fire ups or do you think of the countless gaming hits from Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, or the Persona series? . . .
When we think of SEGA, we think of its evolution as a pioneer in the video game market to one of the most prominent video game developers and publishers ever! Globally, SEGA has over 5,000 employees passionately working to bring the best gaming entertainment to players around the planet. We have one of, if not the richest, portfolio of original IPs something we are very proud of and excited about as the market continues to change.
New streaming technologies and shifts in the retail landscape are well poised for what will be the most disruptive and innovative time in our industry. Our IP strategy positions us well for this, and we are enthusiastic about the future!
There’s never been a more exciting time in the company’s history to join SEGA!
New position created for a solid performer in a dynamic environment in a growing and exciting industry. Our Sr Accountant will take part in the responsibilities of account analysis and reconciliations, financial statement preparation, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Arrange monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting.
* Review financial results (benchmarks, trends, performance metrics).
* Complete other projects as required.
* Be a part of various initiatives spanning multiple departments.
* Organize reviews and testing with internal and external auditors.
* Participate in monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP.
* Continually improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process.
* Operate with business partners to create compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests.
* Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
Qualifications and Skills:
* 5+ Years Experience as an accountant required.
* BS from 4 year university with Accounting Major required.
* Large ERP Experience (SAP/Oracle/MS Dynamics) required.
* Experience in gaming/entertainment industry a plus.
* Experience with Revenue Reporting highly preferred.
* CPA Preferred.
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Oracle Applications
- Performance Management