Specialist accounts payableRemote
Requisition Number: 177951
Position Title: Specialist I, Accounting
Job Title: AP Specialist I
Introduction to EA & India Centre: Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA develops, publishes, and distributes interactive software worldwide for video game systems, personal computers, wireless devices, and the Internet. EA India’s office in Hyderabad supports game development activities for mobile gaming, console, online, and free-to-play casual game portal pogo.com. Two corporate functions operate shared services centers: IT- provides networks & applications support whereas Finance supports purchase to pay, accounts receivables, revenue accounting, fixed assets accounting, procurement support, payroll & FP&A. Introduction to Function &
The Accounts Payable process is carried out for North America, Europe, and APAC regions including non-English-speaking countries. The scope includes Invoice Processing, Validation, Vendor creation, Disbursement, and Helpdesk activities within the agreed timeline as per EA internal policy, ensuring timely payment to suppliers and employees, and managing Customer Service for internal customers. The responsibility of an AP Specialist is to process invoices for all 3 regions daily and ensure hold invoices are resolved on a regular basis.
Roles & Responsibilities * Process invoices daily for global countries, which includes both PO and Non-PO invoices.
- Perform three-way matching of invoices with respective PO lines.
- Resolve system and manual hold on a regular and timely basis.
- Address help desk queries and resolutions as per request within the agreed SLA.
- Understand the process of PO tolerance and the ways invoices need to be matched.
- Experience in processing Non-speaking English language invoices, also understanding different tax concepts of various countries. Especially for the Canada region taxes is an added advantage.
- Work closely with Business Partners/ Requestors to resolve invoice payment discrepancies.
- Deliver internally set defined targets on Productivity and Accuracy.
- Provide excellent customer service to our business partners and suppliers.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and high volume.
- Follow policies and procedures under structured supervision.
Skills and Experience * A bachelor’s degree in accounting or business Administration.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in Accounts Payable process and relevant experience of 2 – 3 years in Invoice Processing, holds resolutions & help desk queries.
- Hands on experience with R12 preferred & remote transition is an added advantage.
Beginner level in MS Office. * Keyboard skills more than 25 words per minute
- Customer oriented and Conscientious with attention to detail.
- Outgoing personality with excellent verbal & written English communication skills, commitment to achieving results.
- Good team player and result-oriented Willingness to be flexible with working hours given the potential global coverage of this role
Community / Marketing Title: Specialist I, Accounts Payable
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 0
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.