Full job description Company Description
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
In collaboration with the audio, video and marketing teams (product marketing managers, video editors, 3D artists, motion designers, composers, VO manager, sound designers, etc.), the Sound editor/mixer handles the audio post-production for videos that are intended for marketing and promotional purposes.
Responsibilities and Main Tasks:
- Working on various types of marketing videos (trailers, teasers, UA, corporate, TV spots) promoting the company and games of different genres
- Designing and producing the sound component for videos (sound design, recording, Foley, VO, processing, editing, synchronization, mixing)
- Adapting and editing stock music
- Creating linear audio that is faithful to an IP’s audio aesthetic and meets Gameloft’s audio quality standards
- Delivering Audio mixes while respecting deadlines
- If needed, recording audio or dialogue.
- Diploma in audio post-production, sound design or audio engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in audio post-production for video: sound design, audio processing, music editing and voice-over mixing for trailers used in various formats (web, TV, etc.)
- Mastery of, and experience with, the audio-production style associated with trailers and advertising
- Experience with fast-paced post-production (advertising, television or cinema)
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines
- Mastery of audio post-production and sound-design software programs (REAPER, Pro Tools, Nuendo, Cubase, etc.) and in-depth knowledge of plug-ins
- Ability to create and edit original sounds, whether using audio samples, synthesis, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of loudness standards for different platforms (YouTube, broadcast, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the most popular sound libraries
- Team player who is creative, has the ability to analyze and synthesize, is very meticulous, has good communication skills, and is highly organized
- Provide a demo reel (not a portfolio) that showcases your Audio Advertising Work.
- Ability to work in English on a daily basis
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to be part of an international environment with daily contact with other countries & cultures!
- Because you want to work in an inclusive equal opportunity workplace!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Birthday day off
- 3 days per year to switch from regular full-day hours to intense Friday-like schedules
- Flexible work from home hybrid model
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
- … and Thursday afterwork beers!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
We’re looking for gamers from all walks of life to join our team! We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a culture of inclusivity where everyone feels welcome, respected, valued, and empowered to do their best work. To do so, we joined hands with organizations such as FemDevs and COGAM, who are helping us to create a safe workplace where gamers can come together (no matter what their background culture or identity is) and create amazing experiences for our players.
Whether you’re a casual gamer or a hardcore e-sports competitor, and regardless of the platform you prefer (we’re a cross-platform dev Studio now!) we want you to feel like you belong to our team.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
If the offer interests you, Join the Game!