As Software Engineer 3, you will work as a Sr Full stack Java Developer and develop scalable Web applications. You will apply the latest UI and Backend technologies to implement modern, sleek applications. You would also work with Scrum master and Product managers and partners to deliver products in the area of Player experience.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll Develop high-volume, low-latency java applications or backend APIs using Java and Spring boot.
- You’ll be responsible for Frontend design and integrations with backend services.
- You’ll need knowledge of Design patterns and scalable architectures
- You’ll work on cloud native serverless solutions to achieve product capabilities.
- You’ll oversee the deliverables for assigned development tasks.
- You’ll have to maintain code quality and efficiency including unit tests.
- You’ll partner with customer experience to understand how to better communicate and support our players.
- You’ll have to collaborate with the best designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, and architects.
- You’ll report to Engineering Manager
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science engineering or equivalent with overall 7+ years of experience as a Sr Full stack java engineer.
- Solid hands-on experience in Core Java, Spring, Spring boot, Microservices with 7+ years of experience
- Understand requirements and create scalable APIs from scratch using Spring Boot
- Experience with design patterns and scalable architectural styles.
- Experience using cloud services in AWS like Lambda, S3, EC2, or Step Functions or similar Cloud products
- Basic experience with SQL and NoSQL Databases and it’s query languages.
- Good experience writing unit tests using Junit to ensure production ready code with minimalistic bugs.
- Understanding of Containerization concepts with platforms like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Agile methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, develop user stories and work through backlogs.
You belong here at EA
Electronic Arts is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. Our game franchises are offered as both packaged goods products and online services delivered through Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets. EA has more than 275 million registered players and operates in 75 countries.
The Hyderabad office represents one of EA’s largest development organisations with more than 700 passionate game experts involved in game development, quality, production and distribution.