Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios are responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms. Include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building, and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, problem solvers, and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO)
What We Need
2K Austin is seeking a Workplace Site Supervisor. This role reports to the Sr Director, Workplace Services with responsibility for leading and maintaining all aspects of facilities, utilities, security, access control, asset relocation and Health & Safety; ensuring a clean, functioning, and comfortable working environment. This hands-on role will require excellent administration, organizational, and communication skills, and an eye for detail. This is a full-time on-site role. Occasional evenings and response to emergency out-of-hours call-outs may be required.
What You Will Do
In Brief: Manage day-to-day Workplace Services operations of a 100+ person site which includes multiple business entities.
- Oversee all Workplace projects and services for the Austin location
- Support the unique culture of each business unit, while supporting and implementing sound business decisions to drive efficiency and site cohesion
- Lead and schedule ongoing maintenance and servicing of the site. Supervise existing vendors (including janitorial), as well as setting up contracts with new suppliers as needed
- Monitor and review WPS OpEx budget and assist Workplace Services in forecasting spend.
- Coordinate with WPS leadership to implement department initiatives and new/standard processes.
- In partnership with business unit leads, manage seating inventory and maintain proficiency with desk reservation tools.
- Responsible for Workplace ticket queue and ticket scope requests, addressing issues in a timely manner.
- Order and maintain stock of all office resources, including but not limited to first aid and fire, life safety supplies and signage; tools; stationery; packaging; food/snacks and furniture orders.
- Ensure that Health and Safety policies are , maintained, and followed by partnering with the internal Health and Safety team.
- Create and own the sustainability plan for the office; maintaining general office clean-up, including removing unused and unwanted items and maintaining the waste and recycle processes.
- Oversee and assist with office moves including supervision of moving company, layout structure, asset relocation as required
- Assist with event setup, onsite and offsite, when required
- Ensure safety for all visitors, contractors and employees by enforcing security protocols and using the visitor tracking system
- Initiate spend requests, track work completed against invoices, and reconcile expenses in compliance with company procedures and guidelines.
- Serve as primary contact for afterhours building emergencies.
Who We Think Will Be A Good Fit
- Experience in a facilities role, within a creative environment an asset
- Experience in policy creation and implementation
- Strong skills in MS Office 365 Applications, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, iOffice, Tango, Service Now, and other web-based applications
- Effective time management, ability to multi-task and prioritize according to staff and project needs
- Resourcefulness and flexibility working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm demeanor under pressure
- Ability to work in a team and demonstrate a high level of teamwork, organizational skill and customer service
- Effective communicator both written and verbal, with great attention to detail and a dedication to excellence and high standards of quality
- Have a positive, can-do attitude
- Health and Safety knowledge and familiarity with HSA reporting and assessment
- Ability to deal effectively with a diverse group of personalities at all organizational levels
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly evolving priorities with passion
- Practical, hands-on experience with some knowledge of building maintenance, HVAC and all elements of MEP
- Training in manual handling, first aid and fire safety
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.