- Work with cinematic artists, capture artists and tech designers to identify technical requirements for pipelines, workflows, and tools to serve Marcom Production goals.
- Lead the Marcom central Tech team through soft-skill leadership and direct technical application.
- Develop Cinematic and Game Capture tools with emphasis on support for artists to improve their efficiency and improve workflows
- Establish a sustainable technical direction for the Marcom production team
- Coach the team toward their professional and career goals, following the goals of our team and EA at large
- Oversee the forecasting and procurement of IT resources, ensuring artists have the necessary technology to excel in their roles.
- Stay current with and exhibit a high degree of technical knowledge about current state-of-the-industry content workflows, tools and pipelines.
- Attend planning and team meetings; Build user stories and produce time estimates for
- project planning.
- Work as part of the Production Craft leadership team and provide updated to the Production Craft Lead
- Manage the team, encouraging a development culture based on healthy accountability, maximising individual potential, and instilling pride in achievements
- 10+ years of relative experience
- Experience managing engineering timelines and headcount plans
- An understanding of architecture for complex tools and pipelines with a focus on content creator (artist / designer) friendly workflows and scalability
- Experienced in applying automation for increasing efficiency of content pipelines
- Experience managing teams
- Experience sharing knowledge to enhance workflows
- Experience with Agile sprint planning
- Work in production management tools like Shotgrid and Jira
- Experience with common scripting languages like : C++, C#, Python, and MEL
- Experience with source control software like Perforce and Git.
- An understanding of game engine architecture (Unreal Engine, Frostbite or similar).
- Experience developing tools for industry standard 3D applications (Maya, MotionBuilder)
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us.
We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life.
We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more.
Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.