You will design, develop and maintain our varied suite of products and tools that enable the automation to turn source code and assets into playable games, trigger automated tests, configure and automate playtests, and set up game developer workflows.
This is a hands-on coding role but there will be a lot of opportunities to mentor the engineering team and guide development.
You will work closely with various senior technical leaders both within and outside of DRE to ensure our products solve the game teams requirements in the best possible way.
You will help set the standard for software quality within the team and be an example of what good looks like. You will work closely with our customers to ensure we can provide services that help them develop and find the fun faster.
- 8+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Excellent soft skills and experience or interest in technical leadership
- Strong skills in one of : C#, C++ or Java
- Experienced with Python / TypeScript / Powershell or similar
- Excellent software development practices (Code Reviews, Unit Testing, modularisation).
- Experienced at designing solutions and system architecture – you know what good looks like!
- Explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with large-scale, high-availability, high-throughput automation systems
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field / relevant experience
- Experience in CI (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, etc)
- Familiarity with container / VM technologies (Docker, vSphere, and Kubernetes).
- Familiarity with Source Control concepts : Git, Perforce or similar tools.
- Familiarity with Infrastructure-as-Code
- Experience with monitoring tools like Grafana, Kibana, DataDog).
- Experience with Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS).
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us.
We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life.
We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more.
Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.