Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français (“Select Language”) dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
Our motive is to create innovative action games within iconic worlds where every player feels like the hero. Let’s say that again-iconic worlds, where every player feels like the hero.
Our passion has taken us from imagining dogfighter pilots in Star Wars™: Squadrons, to re-creating Isaac Clarke onboard the Ishimura in Dead Space™, and now to building an original Iron Man action-adventure video game.
We believe in sharing our passion with our community, and with each other by having transparent discussions, by practicing an inclusive culture, and by nurturing a continuous growth mindset. Our approach feels simple, but it leads to the best work of our careers, and as a team, building unique and immersive experiences.
- Develop and maintain the build infrastructure, including build systems, version control, and deployment systems.
- Develop new features for our build farm, including automation scripts and tools, to improve the efficiency and reliability of the build process.
- Manage integrations of new Unreal Engine versions.
- Provide technical support to the development team, including debugging build issues and troubleshooting deployment problems.
- Develop and maintain additional tools and workflows to support the game team in their work, such as preflight checks, Perforce triggers, playtesting deployment tools, telemetry gathering tools, and other related tools.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices related to build and infrastructure management.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the team and contribute to their growth and development.
Languages And Tech Stack:
- C++, C#/.Net, Windows Powershell, Yaml, Typescript
- Azure DevOps
- Unreal Engine 5
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Approximately 10 years of experience in software development, with a focus on builds and infrastructure management.
- Experience working in a game development environment
- Strong experience with at least some of our languages and Tech Stack outlined above
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to be self directed and self taught.