Senior Product Manager – I.T. Cloud Platform
Electronic Arts Information Technology (EAIT) group keeps our employees and business operations connected globally. As a digital entertainment company, EA’s enterprise technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration, marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate activities. We bring creative technology services to each one of these areas, keeping everyone creative, collaborative, and productive. Our team ensures better play across all of EA and needs your help to do that.
What we are looking for
EA IT is looking for a creative, experienced, product leader with a track record for driving product capabilities from initial concept through delivery within an end-to-end product life cycle framework. Our product leaders are natural advocates and influencers with senior infrastructure engineers, software engineers, and c-suite leadership.
You will guide the future of EA’s adoption of I.T. supported Cloud Services & Technology to provide the best experience accessing and using tools and services that support the EA organization. This includes defining product vision and strategy, solution discovery, roadmap creation and communication, solution validation, all the way through to enablement and measuring success.
This role can be fully remote, hybrid, or onsite.
You will report into the Game Creation and Infrastructure Services organization as part of the Infrastructure Products and Program team. Your responsibilities will be to:
- Serve as a trusted strategic partner across our I.T. organization and business partners.
- Work with partners to define product strategies as well as short-term and long-term goals.
- Work with our internal / external partners to define, prioritize, and roadmap feature requirements.
- Define trade-offs and work around organizational constraints to lead product decisions while managing partner expectations.
- Execute product-related plans across cross-functional teams including sprint planning with I.T. Technical Product Engineers and teams.
- Define and analyze metrics for launched products and services feeding that analysis back into product development.
- Maintain market awareness and knowledge of industry technology and product trends.
- Embody A “Play-as-One” attitude building great working relationships across EA.
- Skills to convey ideas and manage conflicts.
- Product & Program leadership experiences and skills maximizing the value delivered by the product in the cloud computing space.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- An eye to maximizing investments and optimizing how we deliver services.
- Knowledge of Cloud development practices, paradigms, technologies, industry players, and delivery approaches.
- Understanding of Docker containers; building and running applications using container technologies.
- Understanding of Cluster Management technologies such as Kubernetes.
- Understanding of CI/CD tool sets such as Jenkins, Travis CI, GitLab CI.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCP/GCE.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar Cloud Product role.