We are seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Campaign Valuation team. In this role, you will lead our efforts in developing and optimizing a state-of-the-art conversion model in collaboration with our Data Science team. Your contributions will be instrumental in driving our platform’s capabilities, improving user experiences, and ultimately helping our clients achieve better conversion rates.
You will draw upon your past experience working with all aspects of product management from research to roadmapping. We value prior experience in mobile advertising, user acquisition, and advertising technology in a fast-growth company or a software startup. We are also super interested in inquisitive and passionate people above all. In addition to your solid understanding of product and Ads, you’ll use your communication skills, both in writing and in person to work closely with data scientists, engineers and most of all our other product teams across the globe! Helping bring new services to market!
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product strategy for the conversion model, aligning it with the company’s broader goals and vision.
- Work with organisational partners and development teams to define and prioritise the product roadmap
- Work with sales and marketing teams to drive alignment with your product vision and ensure support of the product growth
- Working with data engineering product team to get new data collection implemented to reporting, user profiles, and data science model training tools
- Making sure that our data strategy protects user and developer privacy, but drives value for our business and developers
What we’re looking for
- Only include only the most essential requirements needed from day one
- Only include requirements that are quantifiable and objective (i.e. not personality traits)
- Do not mention a number of years of experience. Instead, focus on the actual skills
You might also have
- Passion for game developers and their creations
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Relocation support is not available for this position. International relocation support is not available for this position. Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at [email protected].