We are seeking a seasoned Senior Product Manager to join our team, focusing on Attribution. In this role, you will be at the forefront of designing, developing, and optimizing our attribution products and services. You will work closely with Mobile Measurement Partners (MMPs) and cross-functional teams to ensure accurate measurement and reporting, enabling our clients to make data-driven decisions and maximize their ROI.
You will draw upon your past experience working with all aspects of product management from research to roadmapping. We value prior experience in mobile advertising, user acquisition, and advertising technology in a fast-growth company or a software startup. We are also super interested in inquisitive and passionate people above all. In addition to your solid understanding of product and Ads, you’ll use your communication skills, both in writing and in person to work closely with data scientists, engineers and most of all our other product teams across the globe! Helping bring new services to market!
- Do not include requirements in this section
- Address the reader directly (e.g. “you will be doing…” / “we want you to join us as we…”)
- Use Textio to ensure you’re using gender neutral words and wording that reflects a growth-mindset (e.g. opportunity to grow)
- Include important job-specific info at the end (e.g. contract duration, travel required, etc.)
What you’ll be doing
- Ensure seamless collaboration with MMPs for mobile app attribution accuracy.
- Work closely with engineering, data science, and client success teams for client-centric attribution solutions.
- Ensure data reliability through error minimization measures.
- Manage feature development, enhancements, and third-party tool integration.
- Collaborate with clients and stakeholders to prioritize product requirements.
What we’re looking for
- Experience within Ad tech, mobile advertising or user acquisition
- Ability to build relationships with other teams in different offices to enable working on shared product goals
- Ability to think critically about product strategy, positioning and customer value
- Ability to effectively communicate and discuss technical requirements with engineering, data science, and commercial teams
You might also have
- Passion for game developers and their creations
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
International relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at [email protected].