Are you into project management, leadership, and delivering the best gaming experience possible? We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Producer to lead the development of one of our unannounced, ambitious AAA projects based in London and need your help. Reporting to the Production Director, you’ll work collaboratively with cross-functional teams across the studio, ensuring we have the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high-quality work on time and within budget. The ideal candidate understands the creative chaos that comes with AAA game development and can piece together comprehensive goals for the teams to drive towards.
- Lead one or more aspects of a project, acting as the team’s cross-discipline guide, motivator, and problem solver.
- Have overall responsibility for the effective delivery of high-quality work.
- Identify and solve complex project problems with minimal supervision.
- Pro-actively build good team culture and morale.
- Consistently look for opportunities to improve the team’s development effectiveness and quality of life.
- Collaborate with discipline Directors and Leads to turn creative vision into actionable, scoped plans.
- Track and report on development team progress, morale and possible development risk. Pro-actively solve problems as they arise.
- Maintain a long-term view on planning, whilst embracing the iterative nature of the creative development process.
- Act as a figurehead and ambassador for your teams, building and managing relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience working as a Producer within a large development team and have shipped a title in a production role.
- Proven experience leading a team in the effective delivery of high-quality work.
- A solid understanding of modern project management methodologies and how best to apply them.
- Comfortable with project management software, e.g. JIRA.
- Passionate about building good team culture and development efficiency.
- Great stakeholder management and communication skills.
- A genuine passion for creating and playing games.
Sharkmob London is a brand-new AAA studio in the heart of London, with aspirations to build one of the largest and most creatively ambitious development teams in the world. Just like the original Sharkmob studio in Malmö, Sharkmob London was founded by a team of industry veterans. As a part of Tencent Games we have the experience, backing, and ambition to build the games of the future!
At Sharkmob, we are committed to building an inclusive team that represents diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skillsets – because we believe that helps us create great games. We welcome all candidates that are aligned with our core values of shared ownership, smart decisions and last but not least – having fun!
Remuneration and benefits
- Competitive salaries based on up-to-date data from external benchmarking providers & reviewed annually.
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all UK Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus of up to 12%.
- Private pension (10% total, up to 5% individual contribution matched by Sharkmob).
- BUPA private Healthcare, Cigna dental cover, life insurance scheme and income protection policy.
- £425 yearly preventative healthcare allowance.
- Core studio hours 10:00-16:00 with 1 ‘wellness hour’ to be used per week.
- Daily breakfasts, snacks & refreshments at the studio.
- VISA sponsorship (individual & dependents).
- Relocation assistance for people outside the UK (1 month accommodation, flights/travel paid for, £2,500 logistics/removal costs reimbursed).
- Assistance for people relocating within the UK (up to £2,000 to spend on travel into London for flat viewings and moving vans/couriers).
Sharkmob makes multiplayer games with a focus on the player and the community. Many of us come from a PC and console background and we always push for AAA production value in our projects. We love to constantly challenge ourselves, pushing technology to the max while applying every ounce of skill and creativity we have.