Do you get a kick out of breaking the ice and building relationships? Are you a creative problem-solver who swims comfortably in the world of technology? Do you enjoy flexibility and a dynamic day-to-day? You might love this role!
Unity’s Partner Relations team is looking for proactive, people-minded influencers to own the success of our most valued partners who build mind-blowing, innovative Unity productions all over the world, from small mobile projects to AAA console games to immersive multi-user VR experiences. They need your help to see their projects through to successful outcomes.
As a Senior Partner Relations Manager, you are the driving force behind your partners’ use of, and collaboration with, Unity. Working from our San Francisco office, you will work directly with your partners to define strategies, coordinate resources, respond to emergencies, and partner with key contacts to facilitate important feedback loops. You’ll amplify the voice of Unity users and influence product decisions to reflect what creators really care about. As a valued member of a globally-distributed team with a diverse group of backgrounds and skills, you’ll learn from and support each other to solve the hardest problems. Our mission: define and drive partner success!
What you’ll be doing
- Own the support relationship for Unity’s highest-profile gaming partners
- Diplomatically collaborate with a wide variety of partner personalities to become their trusted advisor
- Define and implement a strategic success plan; advance partner vision by enlisting resources inside and outside of the team
- Build and sustain real-time reporting of responsiveness, service quality and partner happiness
- Proactively maintain excellent relations between the team and other Unity departments
What we’re looking for
- Helping creators succeed IS YOUR JAM and you have an affinity for nurturing and growing strategic relationships.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, catering to executive and technical folks.
- Experience working on titles that involve gaming. You have previously worked in games development, games services, gambling, or other intersecting industries
- Highly proactive
- Available to travel both domestically and internationally, as needed
You might also have
- Demonstrated proficiency as a Technical Project Manager, Producer, Technical Account Manager or similar position
- Professional or enthusiast knowledge of Unity, or technical experience in software development
- A Customer Success background
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies.
*Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base pay for the role. The actual base pay for the successful candidate may differ based on location and level.
Gross pay salary