At Ubisoft, we aspire to be a workplace where EVERYONE is supported, empowered and invited to join the game. We believe that by prioritising equity and inclusivity, we fuel creative endeavours and craft gameplay experiences that reflect and respect our uniquely talented game-makers and outstanding players.
As a Senior Materials Artist you are passionate about realistic and interactive material assets for use in a wide range of contexts that enable our teams to build amazing worlds for our players to explore. You have an eye for detail, and love to get stuck into research to ensure accuracy, as well as the ability to create custom tools for various use cases. As a Senior Artist you are passionate about your craft, and thrive on mentoring less experienced team members, giving constructive feedback through peer review sessions to enable their growth and development.
To you, it’s the opportunity to work on something new and exciting, a project that piques your interest and pushes your boundaries. You’re the kind of person who understands the importance of collaboration and clear communication. You enjoy seeing your contribution to the bigger picture and relish the opportunity to share your knowledge with your peers and mentor junior members of your team.
As a Senior Materials Artist within our team, you will play an integral part in building a brand new world for an exciting new IP, communicating the project’s vision through tone and style inspired by the project’s narrative and design.
What You’ll Bring
At Ubisoft, we aim to be a destination of choice for the best talent. We want people like you, who will be instrumental in driving our studios to success.
- Demonstrable experience creating high quality materials assets within a AAA environment
- A portfolio consisting of at least 5 Materials Art pieces.
- Strong working knowledge of industry leading packages including Substance
- Strong knowledge of photogrammetry
- Excellent understanding of flow maps, and how they can be used in environmental storytelling.
- Proven experience as a mentor to less experienced team members
Joining Ubisoft you will contribute to a fun and friendly team that values openness and inclusivity as one of our key pillars. You will have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop your career whilst sharing our continued success as we expand our ever-growing catalogue of games.
With us, you’ll be part of a highly talented team aiming to create a whole new world for our players as we strive to successfully release the next big Ubisoft IP.
Your passion for learning and development will enable you to push boundaries and continue to grow and progress in your role, with limitless opportunities to reach your full potential.
To us, it’s more than just a job at Ubisoft. It’s a journey. It’s an experience. A way to bring players and communities together. A place to celebrate our differences. A place to grow.
What We’ll Provide
We put our people first through nurturing their creativity and well being and the reason we continue to create engaging and compelling AAA titles that are loved across the world. We also value the art of collaboration and a sense of belonging which is why we’ve embraced a hybrid working model that requires our team members to be on-site for an average of 2 days per week, fostering a vibrant and creative work environment that unites us in pursuing our shared goals.
- Everything you need to keep your life in balance – hybrid working, flexible core hours, 25 days of annual leave, Christmas shutdown, and a plan that will enable you to work from anywhere in the EU for up to four weeks per year
- Life insurance, income insurance, private healthcare, an annual well-being allowance, and more
- Generous resources committed to your perpetual personal and professional development
- Investment in our community – with paid volunteering days
- Fun and entertainment – with free games, activities, and celebrations
- Generous relocation support – should you need it
READY TO APPLY?
We aim to build the world’s most distinctive and diverse gaming studio; therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply. We’d love to hear about you and your background.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections and Aaron Hooper, our Talent Acquisition Partner who is managing this vacancy:
- Website: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections
- TA Partner: https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaronhooperrecruiter/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pg/Ubisoft.Reflections
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UbiReflections
- Linkedin Reflections: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-reflections
- Linkedin Leamington: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ubisoft-leamington