The EA Marketing Intelligence team is looking for an analytics professional to take on the role of Senior Analyst in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, reporting to the Director for Marketing Analytics. We are looking for someone who can take our analytics to a new level by digging into diverse data sets relating to our marketing campaigns, applying leading edge data analytics techniques, extracting insights, and communicating recommendations to our marketers in ways that create clarity, guide action, and bring impact. If you can combine this with a pioneering spirit, commitment to team success, and a passion for the video game industry, this might just be the right job for you.
- You will lead conversations with senior leaders, provide structured thinking and analytical recommendations with the right level of details
- You will work with marketing partners to understand their needs and deliver data analysis to support decision-making that leads to improved marketing performance
- You will approach structured analyses with critical thinking and design a plan before digging into data.
- You will explore data from diverse data sources for marketing channels such as video, social media, websites, and more to find the signal in the noise.
- You will create presentations with crisp data visualizations to tell compelling data stories to partners and influence the business.
- You will manage projects involving complex data collection, analysis and application
- 3+ years relevant hands-on analytical experience, with ability to manage the analytical process and translate findings from the data into recommendations for our partners. Advantage for previous marketing analytics experience.
- Deep knowledge-of and practical experience with statistics, probability, and hypothesis testing.
- Proficiency in SQL and R (or equivalent) to explore diverse data sets and create descriptive and predictive models using methods like correlation analysis, regression modeling, cluster analysis.
- Strong visualization, dashboarding (Looker), and BI skills are an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in the quantitative field.