Come join our small, yet mighty, Treasury team and have an enormous impact in crafting the future of Unity! You’ll lead our global Capital Markets activities by driving our capital structure strategy, building out our investment portfolio, analyzing our foreign exchange risk, and supporting our exciting global expansion. You will have high visibility with significant influence on our financial results, risk management practices and require positive relationships across the business.
You will succeed in this role because you are fun, intellectually curious, and driven. We want you to be part of our journey!
What you’ll be doing
- Lead Treasury projects related to global expansion and corporate development activities (acquisitions, divestitures, and integrations), including capital structure planning to support such activities
- Observe and report on market trends and economic factors that influence key financial metrics, as well as considerations related to capital structure, investment, and foreign exchange decisions.
- Review and recommend improvements on current treasury processes and technologies with a keen eye for operational efficiency
- Accountable for Other Income and Expense (OI&E) reporting, forecasting, and accuracy
- Identify, measure, and manage foreign currency exposures & risk, including the design and execution of appropriate risk mitigation strategies (i.e., hedging)
What we’re looking for
- Corporate Treasury Capital Markets leadership experience including capital structure strategy, transactions, and rating agency engagement
- Experience having a proactive approach and the ability to build relationships that support cross-functional teamwork and our core value of “In It Together”
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or related field
- Proficient in financial modeling.
- Strong communication skills and experience engaging and influencing senior leadership and external partners.
You might also have
- MBA or CFA
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP)
- Experience with Workday ERP
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this lan guage since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common lan guage is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. P lease take a moment to review ourandPrivacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, p lease contact us at .
* Note: Certain location s require a good faith disclosure of the base pay for the role. The actual base pay for the successful candi date may differ based on location and level.
Gross pay salary