Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold billions of video games and hundreds of millions of hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™, and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at .
Internal Audit is responsible for the performance of operational audits and J-SOX compliance control assessments for the Americas region. The ideal candidate is an industry professional who is able to build and maintain relationship and trust with client stakeholders, while executing audit engagements. Strong experience in operational audits and knowledge of performing risk assessments in support of annual audit planning and continuous monitoring is highly desired. Successful candidates also understand project management and have the desire to work in a collaborative environment to help make Nintendo better! If this sounds interesting to you, let’s talk more!
Nintendo is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a welcoming and inclusive environment in service to one another, our products, the diverse consumers we represent, and the communities we call home. We do all of this with kindness, empathy and respect for each other.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Leads and conducts IT operational audits and JSOX assessments to identify areas of risk that may require stronger controls and to prioritize audit steps
- Works closely with the Audit Manager and Chief Auditor on IT risk assessments and annual audit plan
- Conducts ongoing IT risk assessments and identifies controls in place or treatment plans to mitigate identified risks
- Identifies, evaluates, and documents IT and business risks, IT general computer and application controls
- Develops, performs, and documents testing and walkthroughs of IT processes and controls
- Assists the Audit Manager to manage and prioritize multiple assignments including all audits and project involvement
- Interfaces with management to review issues and gain their acceptance and development of a business based solution
- Makes IT leading practice recommendations to address issues and improvement opportunities identified through audit observations and performs timely follow-up
- Keeps detailed and well organized audit records
- Prepares comprehensive written reports
- Provides advice or direction to consulting auditors
- Develops and maintains strong cross-functional relationships with multiple management levels within the Nintendo organization
- Supports the audit department through the use of various Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs)
- Performs regulatory compliance or IT technical subjects research when required to support audits and provides recommendations as deemed required
- Ability to remain flexible in scheduling and accomplish business goals in a timely manner
- May require occasional domestic and international travel
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS:
- Three (3) to five (5) years of progressive IT audit experience with a focus on either IT operations or SOX ITGC audits
- Progressive audit experience includes: General Computing, Information Security, eCommerce, Data Privacy, PII, Cloud Computing, and/or Oracle EBS
- Knowledge of common audit frameworks (e.g., COSO Integrated Framework, ITIL and COBIT internal control framework and hands-on Sarbanes Oxley experience)
- Demonstrated analytical and computer skills (Excel and Word required; PowerPoint, Visio, Access, and ACL helpful)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent related experience
- Participation in professional audit organizations (IIA or ISACA) helpful
- Continuing education required such as seminar, conference and other training through the ISACA/IIA/AICPA professional audit organizations
- CISA, CIA, CRISC, CISSP or relevant certification preferred
- Valid passport may be required
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the United States to be considered. Visa sponsorship is not available for this role
This position is hybrid in Redmond, WA. Hybrid positions require regular onsite work following the schedule and guidelines for their division. This position is not open to fully remote status at this time.
This position includes a base salary range of $103,452 – $155,178 annually, potential for a semi-annual discretionary performance bonus, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off. Please see our for more benefits information.