Unity is seeking an expert communicator to lead and deliver high-impact internal communications programs and initiatives with a focus on strategy, employee engagement, and people programs.
In this role, you will help shape the employee experience, engage team members, and advance business priorities and cultural differentiators through internal communications, programs, and experiences. You engage employees at every level to help articulate and champion the strategy and cultural identity. In addition, you are constantly reassessing, measuring, and revamping communication channels for impact, clarity, and value alignment.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Design and implement communications strategies to inform, inspire, and engage Unity employees and create alignment across all levels of the organization.
- Through proactive, consistent internal communications including emails, blog posts, town hall presentations, speeches, and other vehicles, use company-wide internal touchpoints to clearly communicate around the mission, objectives, priorities, progress, creator highlights, and HR-related programs.
- Work closely with the rest of the communications team and cross-functional partners in HR, Marketing, Product, etc. to ensure consistent of the strategy and messaging as well as design and implement integrated communication plans, programs, and creative content.
- Continuously identify the best channels and formats to deliver internal communications and measure progress to assess success, adjust tactics, and increase impact.
What We’re Looking For
- Strong writing, editing, and presentation skills with the ability to coach and up-level others
- Critical thinking and data-driven, proactive execution with a strong understanding of the communications ecosystem and the importance of multi-channel planning (internal and external channels)
- Strong listener, collaborator, and partner with the ability to influence executives and peers, cultivate talent, develop strategic plans, and deliver business results
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with an ability to multitask
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our Prospect and Applicant Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at [email protected].
- Note: Certain locations require a good faith disclosure of the base pay for the role. The actual base pay for the successful candidate may differ based on location and level.
Gross pay salary