- Create and drive alignment on a Global Events strategy, roadmap, and features that is both practical and audience driven
- Collaborate with different stakeholders and effectively balance global vs. regional player preferences, and designed for global sustainability
- Drive sustainable monetization and engagement growth by collaborating with the monetization teams and leverage the events platform to deliver player centric features
- Establish a framework for post-ship review and accountable for future tactical optimizations that aligned with product and event goals
- Evaluate the competitive landscape to identify emerging trends, risks, and opportunities to adjust events strategy and roadmap agilely
- Operate in an environment with high ambiguity and rapid rate of change. Be confident in communicating strategic recommendations for partners and senior leadership across organizations
- Become a Riot-wide expert and advisor on events
Required Qualifications :
- 6+ years of professional experience in roles focused on product management or game design
- 2+ years of experience designing events and events strategy in the mobile game industry
- Experience creating impactful event projects covering ideation, scoping, design and execution
- Hardcore gamer. Familiar with mobile MOBA games, including League of Legends : Wild Rift and other popular PVP games
- Experience on driving collaboration across multiple teams and stakeholders
- Fluency in Mandarin
Desired Qualifications :
- Experience with full-lifecycle feature or product ownership, from ideation to launch
- Fluent in English
- Experience in global events design and strategy
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
Our Perks :
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner’s Code and Community Code.
Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect.
We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming.