Live Game Design
We’re looking for a dedicated senior game content designer to be an important member of the team shaping our games to satisfy our player community with a mind towards driving commercial success on a free-to-play business model.
As a core member of the team reporting to the head of live services, you need to have a mix of game content design and live operational knowledge in the mobile game industry. A rich mobile experience is required. You will work with the design leads to support us in the game content for the FIFAMobile game. It is important for you to help live team achieve operational goals for each milestone and create game events that meet user needs and maintain the health of the game’s economic system. You will become an important source of real world events inspiration and crucial in translating real world and hyper local soccer events into the game.
- You will work with Lead Live content designer in the creation of game events; Create concept and documentations, review process, and the execution.
- You will be a part of a subset of the live services on FIFA Mobile and its teams, understanding the what and the why, how to measure its success, and frequently communicating status.
- You will translate real world football events into live game events, which may sometimes require flexible work hours to mirror real world football calendar.
- You will review builds and take ownership the quality of implementation.
- You will use data insights to create live services goals that focus on improving the player experience, game health, and business growth (acquisition, retention, and monetization).
- You will partner with multiple teams to ensure the quality and timeliness of all deliverables are met.
- 3+ years of professional game content design experience
- Able to conceptualize real world football events into live service content
- Experience with football and deep insights to football culture/community.
- In depth knowledge of the mobile free-to-play gaming market
- High Proficiency in English – both verbally and written
- Chinese Mandarin proficiency will be a big plus.
- Ability to work with international teams with some travel required
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.