To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers – this is our mission. Want to dive deeper into our company’s culture? Explore our social media and check out our YouTube channel where we share behind-the-scenes insights and stories direct from our team members!
We’re looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Senior Cinematic Animator to join our team in Boston office. This role is part of our team working on Project Orion – the follow-up to Cyberpunk 2077 and the next major video game in the Cyberpunk franchise.
The person in this position will be responsible for character animation in all kinds of narrative moments such as cutscenes, interactive scenes and open world content. You will be responsible for daily cooperation with the designers and other multi-disciplinary team members in order to create content for the game – from quest requirements, through mocap shoot, to finished animation.
- Being a game developer first, thinking how your animations are going to look and feel while playing the game.
- Holding responsibility for animations in a given part of the game and collaborating in a multi-disciplinary team to create the best player experience possible.
- Delivering work in accordance with the artistic direction of the project.
- Creating final, high quality narrative animation assets from scratch or motion capture footage.
- Collaborating on a daily basis with Animation Lead and Cinematic Director.
- Estimating the time required to carry out your own tasks and to meet deadlines.
- Being able to quickly draft animation to prove ideas.
- Providing knowledge and solutions for everyday problems.
- Sharing own experience and helping the less experienced members of the team.
- Having worked on at least one AAA title.
- An animation reel proving senior level skillset with a clear explanation of what you did.
- Being able to work proactively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Driving to receive, seek and provide constructive feedback.
- Ability to mentor less experienced peers.
- Ability to self-manage and make responsible decisions about time and project priorities.
- Solid knowledge of animation principles and eye for dynamic poses.
- Experience working with motion capture.
- Professional knowledge of Motion Builder and/or Maya.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Desire to create great games and a passion for animation.
This job requires working in Boston, US.
Working mode: in-office in a hybrid or full-time capacity.
Health & Well-being
- Company paid medical healthcare (dental vision & mental).
- Paid Leave – 20 days of holiday for every team member per year (26 days after two years).
- No dress-code – we like to keep it casual.
- 401K with employer matching.
- Gym Membership Reimbursement.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours.
- Trainings, lectures and courses – internal workshops, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch – regular chances to nab some cool swag!
- A welcome pack filled with goodies – to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office – dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Truly international working environment – a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Office perks.