Playtika Holding Corp. is a leader in interactive entertainment delivering personalized immersive experiences to millions of loyal players across a diverse portfolio of games. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has more than 3,500 employees in offices worldwide including Ramat-Gan, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Chicago, Las Vegas, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnytsia.
The mobile gaming industry is competitive and certain roles require a great deal of technical expertise. Playtika is recruiting for a limited number of roles requiring unique skills and experience.
House of Fun Las Vegas studio is seeking a highly skilled Senior Slot Artist to work in a fast paced environment, creating top quality highly effective slot art. The entire game presentation is your canvas. You craft a collection of enticing slot symbols that clearly portray their significance in terms of pay hierarchy and function, and set it off with well crafted surrounding UI and backgrounds. Also create content for a wide variety of features.
***This position is located in Las Vegas***
Creative – Artist
The Senior Artist performs at an expert level and is consistently able to create all game art, meeting high standards of quality, without relying on guidance. Minimal guidance from Art Lead/Director and Game Designer roles. The Senior Artist constantly exhibits sound judgment in design decisions and realization of highly suitable art direction. Works with Lead Artist on each game.
- Create exemplary art in regards to character design, color theory, layout, text treatment, and animation considerations
- Create slot game art in a range of styles, as fitting to the theme; highly effective design for representing the symbol purpose that is aesthetically pleasing and evokes a positive reaction in the players.
- Provide art and design support to product development, product maintenance, and product marketing efforts.
- Work with Art Lead/Director and Game Designer to identify and understand all content needed for the design of a game or other project
- Adjust own art in response to feedback, without requiring adjustments performed by senior/director art staff to achieve the utmost quality.
- Provide input on art standards and processes; Identify opportunities for improvement within the creative workflow
- Examine competitive products to keep abreast of current design trends.
- Show efficiency in self-managing time with a high degree of accountability and minimal instruction.
- Demonstrate self sufficiency; ability to think independently to concept and create high-caliber art for a project that may not have been explicitly defined in advance.
- 3 years previous experience as a Staff Artist
- Ability to independently create art for all aspects of the product.
- Bachelor’s Degree level of Art theory and visual art principles
- Strong Artistic and Graphic Design ability; diverse style range
- Excellent grammar skills and the ability to communicate clearly.
- Ability to take a step back and evaluate a project concept from a high level
- Ability to evaluate the current creative processes and suggest changes to improve efficiency
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, and proficiency with other key tools
- Experienced in art/animation file preparation for coding
*** PLEASE ATTACH PORTFOLIO