To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
We’re looking for experienced Gameplay Animator with excellent Creature Animation skills to help us to develop truly engaging and visually stunning gameplay experience for the upcoming Witcher series games. You will be creating various animation solutions for monsters, animals and their interactions with humans. On a daily basis you will be tightly cooperating with Designers, Programmers and Creature Artists to implement a truly artistic game vision. As a passionate animator and gamer, you’ll have a lot of tools and creative freedom to fulfill your artistic ambitions in a gameplay field.
In RED every animator is responsible for their part of the project, so you would feel as a part of a really big thing. If you’ve been looking for a change and you’re up for your next adventure, you’ve just found it!
- Creating high quality creature animations.
- Being able to use Unreal Engine functionality and tools to create the gameplay loops with the creatures.
- Collaborate with Programmers and Designers to achieve entertaining and yet believable creature behaviors.
- Implementing the feedback provided by the Animation Lead, to keep the project style consistency.
- Solving everyday problems while thinking creatively and globally.
- Keeping to the company standards of communication and work organization.
- At least 5 years in the game development industry.
- Strong keyframing creature animation skills is a must.
- Experience working with game engines, preferably Unreal Engine.
- Very good knowledge of Motion Builder and Maya.
- Preferred graduation in the field of animation including animation courses.
- Solid knowledge of animation principles and an eye for dynamic poses.
- Good communication skills are crucial.
- Problem solving creativity and a strong commitment to a project.
- Passion for games and in general for animation.
- Fluent English.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- REDs have access to the cafeteria platform through which they can receive subscription benefits, additional medical packages or vouchers and codes to shops and cinemas.
- Merch — gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Health checks — tests and vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Relocation package – flight ticket, company apartment for your first month, relocating your pet, shipping your belongings: it’s all covered. Who said moving countries needs to be complicated?
- Relocation assistance — processing your legalization operations for you, assistance with finding residence, tax settlements, helping out with translations if needed, and much more — we have dedicated teams to help make sure that all you need to feel right at home is taken care of.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees — and for your spouse or partner, too.
- Paid Leave — from 20 to 26 days of holiday for every team member per year, paid sick leave, and paid maternity & paternity leave.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall, daily Gym Assistant support and yoga and healthy spine classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.