Advertising & Sales
At Activision Blizzard Media, we’re at the forefront of gaming and advertising technology.
We’re seeking a passionate, innovative, and broad-thinking Senior Account Manager to support the Sales team located in Los Angeles, while also collaborating with the Account Management team nationally. Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, this position will offer the right person a phenomenal opportunity to work with Account Leads, Digital Agencies and Clients and help them to own the campaign process from start to finish. You will also be partnering with internal cross-functional teams including Ad Ops, Measurement, and Product Marketing. A can-do attitude with a healthy dose of fun. Your day-to-day will be filled with creative problem solving, dynamic campaigns, and operational excellence.
This role will be remote to start with a plan to move to hybrid once we establish an office presence in Santa Monica.Support West Coast Direct Sales team:
- Work collaboratively with Sellers to provide strategic media plans and craft RFP responses for clients based on their objectives
- Build & establish relationships with clients and serve as a trusted consultant to optimize and expand their advertising investment
- Lead client interactions with a focus on post sale communication (set-up/kick-off calls, mid-campaign check-ins, & campaign wrap up, etc)
- Provide proactive and consultative client support
- Supervise live campaigns, provide regular reporting, partner with internal stakeholders on measurement insights in accordance with the client’s critical metrics, share upsell opportunities, etc
- Partner with Sales to plan and host client events throughout the year
- Travel is required to client office/events
Support International Sales and Expansion Efforts:
- Onboard and support a network of 3rd Party Sales Agents (Resellers) in global markets
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to craft localized insights and audience narratives for each market
- Proactively surface opportunities to market ABM in countries abroad (webinars, case studies, research, etc)
- Facilitate campaign management with internal teams, when applicable
- Maintain weekly calls and/or regular communication to ensure resellers are supported across sales and marketing endeavors
- Detailed knowledge of ABM ecosystem – inclusive of product offering, supply mechanics, and measurement efforts
- Display excellent project management abilities for all activities, ensuring all stakeholders are well informed throughout the entire process
- Take an active role in identifying key business challenges and developing standard methodologies to address challenges
Skills to Create Thrills:
- 4+ years of digital media experience with experience in direct ad sales campaign management
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and experience handling operational tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A standout colleague who can support and cover other team members in a proactive, open and collaborative nature
- Driver of operational efficiency and excellence
- Ability to articulate sophisticated requirements to achieve results
- Working knowledge of programmatic execution and understanding of technology, eg. Google Ad Manager, video/mobile media products, audience targeting and the programmatic landscape
- Experience with Salesforce and/or Datorama are a bonus!
About Activision Blizzard Media
Activision Blizzard Media is the gateway for brands to the #1 cross-platform gaming company in the western world, with hundreds of millions of players across over 190 countries. Our legendary portfolio includes iconic mobile game franchises such as Candy Crush™, esports opportunities like the Call of Duty® and Overwatch® Leagues, and some of the top PC and console gaming franchises such as World of Warcraft®, Call of Duty®, and StarCraft®.
The idea is simple: great game experiences offer great marketing experiences. We have built a new team to introduce innovative, impactful, and rewarding advertising experiences to our huge audience of highly-engaged players. We are looking for new talents to help take our emergent media offering to the next level.
We need all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people.
Ready to play?
Come join our world and work alongside some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
All applications should be made in English.
Discover more at https://www.activisionblizzardmedia.com/
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ – we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $72,720.00 – $134,460.00 Annual. These values reflect the expected base pay range of new hires across all U.S. locations. Ultimately, your specific range and offer will be based on several factors, including relevant experience, performance, and work location. Your Talent Professional can share this role’s range details for your local geography during the hiring process. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.