To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. Want to dive deeper into our company’s culture? Explore our social media and check out our YouTube channel where we share behind-the-scenes insights and stories direct from our team members!
As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Senior, your primary focus will be ensuring high-quality implementations, integrations, and optimisations of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system, supporting our current and future business needs. You will have the opportunity to utilise and develop deep technical knowledge in a dynamic and innovative environment, influence the technological development and implementation direction within the company, and forge a career path that enables growth as a technology leader and industry expert.
- Serving as an expert in the field of Microsoft Dynamics 365, responsible for technical analysis and implementation strategy.
- Design, configure, and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O solutions.
- Collaborating with the technical and business team to identify, design, and implement optimal solutions in the Dynamics 365 system.
- Conducting analyses and recommendations aimed at improving system efficiency and functionality.
- Sharing knowledge and experience to strengthen the technical competencies of the entire team.
- Stay informed about industry best practices and updates related to Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Knowledge in the field of Microsoft Dynamics 365, including its configuration, integration,and development (minimum of 2 years of experience).
- Proven history of successful implementations or optimizations of ERP systems, with a special focus on Dynamics 365 (minimum 1 ERP implementation).
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into clear and understandable solutions for various user groups.
- Knowledge of the configuration and customization capabilities of the Dynamics 365 system.
- Familiarity with the latest trends and updates in Dynamics 365 and the ability to implement them to maximize system efficiency.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with various stakeholder groups, both technical and non-technical, openness to diverse perspectives, and readiness for constructive cooperation with people of differing views and approaches.
- A position that allows for the use and development of deep technical knowledge in a dynamic and innovative environment.
- The opportunity to influence the technological development and implementation direction within the company.
- A career path that will enable you to develop as a technology leader and industry expert.
- Office-First: working from the Warsaw studio.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and speciality coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall, daily Gym Assistant support and yoga and healthy spine classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.