PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play – it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Employee Relations Partner to join a newly formed EMEA ER Team. If you would like to join an innovative and customer-obsessed HR team, please read on for more details!
The ER Partner will take on a key role in addressing employee relations matters, working closely with managers to provide advice and expertise on dispute resolution. The role will also take on responsibility for ensuring organizational strategy is furthered through management of the company’s guiding principles and practices. The role will partner with the HR and Employment Legal teams to develop and maintain relevant SIE policies and guiding principles.
What you’ll be doing:
- Guide managers in the application and interpretation of employment laws, applicable regulations and HR-related policies and practices across EMEA, including disciplinary and grievance procedures.
- Conduct investigations in response to a range of employee relations concerns, including sexual harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
- Partner with managers and the HR team to address a range of issues including performance management, interpersonal conflict and absences.
- Proactively enhance the employee experience by creating and managing ER Policies, helping to implement SIE values and culture.
- Deploy and facilitate training on various ER topics, including management best practices and HR policies.
- Collaborate with HR teams, managers and other stakeholders to advise on reorganisations, restructures and organizational change, ensuring legal compliance and optimising employee experience.
- Collect and utilise data to proactively address legal risks and make recommendations for improved processes.
- Participate in and manage projects led by the ER team.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree level education in Employment Law/HR or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience working in Employee Relations across EMEA
- Proven experience leading workplace investigations and employee relations processes across EMEA.
- Experience in preparing for and participating in employment law processes such as Employment Tribunals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of employment law of other European countries
- Proficient in another European language
- Discretionary bonus opportunity
- Hybrid Working (within Flexmodes)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Scheme
- 25 days holiday per year
- On Site Gym
- Subsidised Café
- Free soft drinks
- On site bar
- Access to cycle garage and showers
Please refer to our for more information about how we process your personal information, and your data protection rights
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.