Sega Tiles is a tile manufacturing and exporting company with over 15 years of experience providing the finest quality porcelain tiles at an affordable price. We specialize in producing, vitrified, full-body, steps, and risers with a focus on size, texture, color, and eco-friendliness. We aim to manufacture world-class porcelain tiles while upholding ecological balance. Our tiles are composed of one-fourth superior raw materials that have been sympathetically reprocessed from the waste recycling scheme.
This is a full-time remote role for a Regional Sales Manager. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing sales activities within a designated region, creating and implementing sales strategies, establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and customers, and achieving sales targets. The Regional Sales Manager will also be responsible for training and supervising sales teams, analyzing market trends, and developing new sales opportunities.
- Experience of 10+ years as a Regional Sales Manager or similar role with a proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Experience in the tile or construction industry is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking with the ability to develop and implement sales strategies
- Ability to analyze market trends and identify new sales opportunities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote team
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or related field, or equivalent experience