Sr. QA Tester
- Responsible for self. Depending on project requirements and upon QA Lead Tester request, could be responsible for a small number of contingent staff / temporary employees and/or junior staff members in the team. Responsible for work coordination, providing answers to questions, helping with task execution and task management.
- Interfaces with QA Lead Testers and Project Leads on daily basis and can act as back-up for junior management staff on short periods of time
- Interfaces with domain experts (e.g. development and production teams – ADMs, DMs, Software Engineers and Producers).
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The hourly pay ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the hourly pay range for your specific location.
EA has listed the hourly pay ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
HOURLY PAY RANGES
- California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $25 – $35
- New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $20 – $35
- Jersey City, NJ:
º $26 – $35
- Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $20 – $31
- Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $20 – $32
The hourly rate is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to temporary full-time employees working 40 hours a week.
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.