Most companies call it HR. But at Electronic Arts, we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). PE is not just a play on words: it’s a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impact our teams’ experience. For the better. We enable our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We’re responsible for recruiting the best and most diverse talent on the planet. But it doesn’t stop there. We also support their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we’re responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
Our People Relations (PR) and People & Policy Excellence (PPE) teams play instrumental roles in influencing and safeguarding the global workforce experience. The PR team serves as an impartial, internal resource to review and address worker concerns, ensuring alignment with EA’s policies and commitment to an ethical and inclusive work environment. The PPE team focuses on implementing company-wide strategies and programs designed to promote positive workplace experiences for all who choose to work at Electronic Arts. As Program Manager, People Relations & Policy Excellence, you will work with both teams to support the successful design, implementation and management of projects and processes that support these goals, upholding confidentiality and role modeling EA values. You will report to the VP, People Relations & Policy Excellence with the option to work remotely from one of our North American tax entities.
- You will manage an integrated portfolio view of prioritized global projects that promote a positive workplace experience.
- You will provide direct project management support for a select group of strategic long-term department projects.
- You will oversee our (investigation) case management system and manage the vendor relationship to improve the database as our needs evolve.
- You will manage our team mailboxes and intranet sites to ensure prompt response to worker inquiries and the accuracy of team information and resources.
- You will collaborate with our Workforce Planning & Analytics team to prepare quarterly analysis of people experience data for senior leadership that identifies trends and recommends interventions that mitigate risks to our desired company culture.
- You will develop reporting for our team and our partners to facilitate prioritization and foster accountability for project delivery, investigation closure and overall goal completion.
- You will recommend process enhancements and automations to increase team efficacy and scalability.
- Experience managing complex projects or large-scale programs
- Proficient at analyzing data, identifying issues/trends, formulating insights and translating conclusions into clear reports and presentations tailored to the needs of different audiences
- Comfortable using software to query, validate and format large datasets
- Experience facilitating large group meetings and holding others accountable to deliverables and deadlines
- Experience working on early projects with minimal definition
- Experience adjusting work plans to accommodate new and changing priorities
- Knowledge of Employee Relations or Labor Relations a plus
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- 5+ years of experience in a project management or relevant Human Resources role
Us Compensation And Benefits
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
- California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):º $95,450 – $141,800
- New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):º $89,200 – $141,800
- Jersey City, NJ:º $105,250 – $141,800
- Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):º $89,200 – $118,550
- Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):º $89,200 – $130,750
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.