Production Coordinator – NHL/UFC
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment – connecting hundreds of millions around the world to the sports they love through a portfolio of industry-leading video games.
We are looking for a highly organized and detail-oriented Production Coordinator to support our fast-paced and production-oriented team. As a Production Coordinator, you will provide support and you will act as the primary interface between your team and our internal and external clients. You will report to the Head of Operations for the Business Unit.
- Group Social Co-ordinator – Team/Group Events, Annual Product Launches for NHL, UFC, and Metalhead.
- Purchase and manage all team swag/gifts/game copies/plaques
- Manage Purchase Orders and “Purchasing Amex card” and Close out finance items during fiscal month ends and fiscal year end.
- Provide clerical and administrative support that aligns with department and team objectives as required.
- Support assistance for meetings, conferences, team building, catering and special events logistics, onsite & offsite when required
- Coordinate and organize food for the teams including overtime meals and food deliveries and distribution
- Assist Team members with EA’s Expense tool (Chrome River) in regards to monthly reconciliation of corporate cards or personal reimbursements.
- Advocate company policies and procedures. Attend information & training sessions related to new studio processes.
- Responsible for proactively maintaining all department common areas
- Assist team members to submit or escalate Help desk tickets when appropriate.
- 2+ years administrative experience
- Proficiency with MS Office, Google Workspace, spreadsheets, etc and the ability to pick up on new programs quickly
- Strong planning, organizing, and time management abilities.
- Display strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Puts the team ahead of the individual with a willingness to step outside of core responsibilities when needed, along with the rest of our team
- Comfort in reaching out to and working with people in the broader organization as well as outside of EA
- Flexibility as you take on a variety of different projects that may differ from your day-to-day tasks
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.