Ubisoft Barcelona, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. Our goal is to bring outstanding experiences to our players around the world. Our passion is innovation and using cutting-edge technology to deliver the unexpected.
Our teams are behind memorable AAA titles such as “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, “Beyond Good & Evil 2”, “Assassin’s Creed Valhalla” … etc.
- Solve problems and carry out the tasks entrusted to them.
- Facilitate the preparation of different activities.
- Facilitate the preparation of meetings / presentations as well as prepare and share recap notes.
- Ensure reception and distribution of R6S Goodies.
- Perform data entry / review and the production of statistical reports.
- Ensure invoicing to internal customers and follow up with accounting.
- Post-secondary education (ex. university studies, and ‘Ciclos Formativos’) or higher.
- Be customer oriented.
- Know how to manage several tasks at once.
- Be rigorous and know how to organize yourself.
- Have good communication and relational skills.
- Good written and spoken English is a must.
- Be comfortable in dealing with stakeholders at multiple levels of responsibility.
- Be autonomous and resourceful.
- Have a sense of urgency.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook. Word
- Knowledge of a degree in the video game industry is a plus.
- Coordination experience or any other relevant experience is a plus
To be considered for this position, it is required to have the possibility of an internship agreement with your institution.
Our studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! We bet that you know Barcelona, either for its amazing architecture / monuments, famous nightlife, restaurants, super weather and beaches, culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different foods, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-minded and dynamic people.
We encourage everyone to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture to develop the best AAA game and invest time in playing any type of games, if it’s together, even better!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to meet you!
What we offer
- Restaurant Tickets: 120 € per month (1440€ net/Year).
- 25 working days of holidays and the day of your birthday.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Friday.
- Work from home (Up to 60 % in a month).
- Beneficial Price to a Health Care Insurance for you (and eventually to the members of your family).
- Beneficial Price to Sport activities and gym (app: Andjoy).
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport and kindergarten costs.
- Free Fruits and drinks in the Office.
- Breakfast in the Office.
- Free access to Ubisoft games on PC / Discounts for Ubisoft console games.
- Team Building events.
Ubisoft Barcelona as an equal opportunity employer is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different. We’ve learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don’t just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from different backgrounds.
We encourage you to provide
- CV in English (In respect of the EOE statement we don´t require personal information such as picture, home address, ID number, etc.)