Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
We are looking for a Product PR Team Lead (m/f/d)
- Act as first point of contact within Nintendo of Europe for all product PR topics, guided by the Senior Product PR & Corporate Communications Manager
- As functional leader of product PR, overseeing the development, implementation & evaluation of product PR tactics, in line with global and regional strategy
- Leading the development of key AAA product PR messaging, Q&A documents and statements in relation to individual product campaigns
- Facilitating best-practice and knowledge sharing within the Nintendo of Europe PR team and local markets
- Overseeing creation of product PR assets, including press releases, fact sheets, media agreements and other supporting documents, and ensuring their timely delivery
- Driving the gathering, assessment and implementation of data in product campaigns to inform and improve future activities
- Shaping and improving team processes to improve efficiency and consistency
- Providing day-to-day support to local market territories on product-related topics & providing feedback on activities
- University degree (or comparable qualification) in the field of media
- Vast experience in PR / communications and journalism
- Copy editing experience / gaming journalism experience
- Good understanding of issues communication
- Deep knowledge of digital as well as traditional media communication
- Extensive knowledge of Nintendo products and corporate strategy, as well as general gaming industry and media landscape
- Impeccable communication skills and excellent English language skills; Japanese would be a distinct advantage
- Excellent administrative skills, project handling skills and multi-tasking capability
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.