As a Producer on the Extended Development (XDev) Workforce team, you’ll engage with producers, partner teams, and game teams within Riot to execute on product initiatives, ensuring they can seamlessly partner with extended workforces to unlock opportunities for players.
As part of the team dedicated to unifying and expanding outsourcing capabilities for development teams, you will report to the Manager of Product Management on XDev Workforce. You will build relationships across Riot to develop robust, creative, cross-organizational solutions that provide scalable results. You’ll foster an open work environment with product leads, producers, and external partners through reporting, visualization, and cross-organizational communication.
- Collaborate with team leads and partner teams to deliver on product initiatives according to strategic priorities, leveraging production craft expertise and tool knowledge
- Build timelines alongside team leads to ensure the delivery of the products and improve team performance
- Work with team leads to manage the team’s backlog according to strategic priorities, using success criteria as guides to build and adjust milestones
- Lead user story definition, prioritization, and acceptance of completed work
- Collaborate with data and strategy partners to define and track product Key Progress Indicators and other metrics for success
- Build trusting relationships, establish working agreements, and fully facilitate collaborative meetings to manage joint projects with partner teams
- 5+ years of professional experience in project management, production, or equivalent industry experience
- Experience setting up work systems, improving team effectiveness and health, and delivering projects
- Experience working with multiple crafts and disciplines to achieve cross-organizational improvements
- Solid problem solving and critical thinking skills
- The ability to learn and understand new technologies quickly
- Experience in Agile development practices and have deep understanding of supporting software (i.e.: JIRA, Favro, AirTable)
- Experience managing projects in a consumer-focused technology or entertainment company
- Experience working with or on a game development team
- Experience implementing and maintaining enterprise solutions such as a CRM or VSM in partnership with internal finance, legal, and IT teams
- PMP, Agile Project Management or equivalent certification
For this role, you’ll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner’s Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
- (Los Angeles Only) Base salary range between $44.09 – $61.92 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant’s criminal history (LAMC 189.00).