Voiceover ( VO ) Producers bring a deep passion and organization skill-set but also value the opportunity to work in many broad production domains.
As a part-time VO Producer, you will be responsible for supporting Game teams with the craft, delivery, and financial tracking of VO production for Wild Rift.
You have planning and interpersonal skills to assist and improve how the team executes their projects. You will help provide support and improve projects at every stage of production.
As a VO Producer you will partner with various Writing & Editing, Audio and Game producers and individual contributors to help generate VO content for games and related marketing pieces.
You will assist in decisions around VO production tools and standards of practice to ensure excellence across the production process.
You will also explore and provide options and / or best practices to leadership on items such as process pipelines or workflows pertinent to Wild Rift.
- Work with IP Strategy, Writing & Editing and Audio teams to align goals for voice over character expression, as well as timelines and overall product schedules
- Manage casting, scheduling recording sessions, and delivery of VO related assets
- Help set the tone for execution of VO and navigate cross-discipline teams through the creative collaboration process for effective delivery
- Track and process voice over budgets, quotes and invoices for assigned projects
- Ensure the best execution of VO for all assigned products.
- Work closely with vendors to secure recording and other outsourcing resources
- Work with Localization to track success of each product across regions to inform future projects.
- Create and deliver necessary support materials that provide clear intention and creative expression for sharing with Localization teams.
- BA, equivalent or relevant experience
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Experience tracking and processing invoices
- Experience in coordination of production assets (VO scripts, audio files, ProTools sessions)
- Knowledge and understanding of VO production & execution in games
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and presentation software
- Business fluency in English and Chinese
Experience working in a VO, Gaming, or Production environment
For this role, you’ll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players.
We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant’s criminal history (LAMC 189.00).