Our Customer Success team is looking for a relationship builder with the dedication to tackle hard problems to join our team as a Partner Advisor for Industry you will work with a variety of exciting technologies including Unity Editor, Mars, Pixyz, and many others.
The Partner Advisor team is a rapidly-growing function within Unity Create Solutions and this is an outstanding chance to create a big impact at scale as part of the Industry team.
In this role, you will be a key promoter of our development solutions, with a focus on ensuring successful adoption and value realisation for our small-to-medium business Industrial customers.
You’ll collaborate with our support, sales and product teams ensuring our Industry customers realise value with Unity. Most importantly, you will interact with the heart of Unity, our customers!
The Partner Advisors team embodies all Unity values to deliver an outstanding customer experience : Users First, In it Together, Best Ideas Win and Go Bold.
Ready for a challenge? If nothing excites you more than working in a customer-facing role in a fast-paced environment that requires the highest level of integrity, apply today!
What you’ll be doing
- Serve as the trusted advisor to enable customers to optimally apply our tools to achieve their business objectives.
- Setting up customer calls to assist in driving retention and growth by understanding customers’ needs and helping them succeed and identifying any potential risks.
- Ensure that customers move swiftly and positively through their subscription, promoting feature adoption where appropriate during customer calls or via email outreach.
- Using Gainsight and the customer health score to analyse customer behaviour patterns, discovering and acting upon insights that proactively improve retention, prevent failure, and reinforce our customers’ success.
- Be the voice of our customers, funnelling customer feedback to the appropriate teams via our internal channels to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps.
What we’re looking for
- Experience working in the Architecture, Engineering, Construction, or Automotive industries.
- Experience supporting customers with SaaS products – you may have held one (or more) of the following titles : Customer Success Manager, Client Outcomes Manager, Account Manager, Onboarding Specialist.
- Strong analytical and technical skills and a data-driven approach to your work.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal).
You might also have
- Familiarity with 3D model file formats and software like Revit, Navisworks, Maya, Max, Sketchup.
- An understanding of software and / or product development process (C #, Unity Editor, game development).
Please note : Relocation Assistance or Immigration VISA Support is not available for this position