Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA’s Esports Brand team delivers competitive experiences that amplify tentpole brand moments from launches to major live service beats. We leverage competitive gaming to advance the strategic priorities of our brands across new regions, platforms, audience targets, and in/out of game experiences.
As Manager, Esports Brand, you’ll report to the Senior Director, Esports Brand and be responsible for helping define the business strategy for Current and Future Esports Programs across the portfolio of our franchises. You’ll be responsible for the strategic interpretation of metrics reporting used to inform important decisions within our programs and content.
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues and stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of critical business requirements
- Analyze data models to deliver innovative solutions for operational and strategic changes across Esports programs
- Use, distill and interpret data sets to inform and influence the competitive structure, schedule, and event strategy of Esports programs, including but not limited to competitive modes, marketing tactics and monetization opportunities
- Work together with internal partners to create the framework and drive the process for RFPs and other types of critical partner evaluations and decisions made within our Esports portfolio
- Write business cases, assist with creative briefs, establish technical conditions for competitive gameplay, including current and future titles
- Drive and evolve the connected measurement strategy for our Esports programs
- Liaise with EA’s Analytics and Intelligence teams to define and track appropriate and effective Insights executions
- Provide analysis and drive retros across events, programs and content
- 5+ years of experience in brand or marketing management
- Proven experience in a fast-paced business environment, preferably in analytics, consulting, sports, esports, gaming or entertainment.
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence, both verbally and in writing, including strong presentation skills
- Ability to define, develop, deploy and operationalize repeatable business models, programs and processes within gaming/esports/entertainment
- Ability to analyze, distill and communicate large volumes of data into logical and innovative business recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Effectively able to navigate a matrixed organization as well as develop strong internal and external relationships
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.
Us Compensation And Benefits
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
- California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $113,300 – $171,700
- New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $111,500 – $171,700
- Jersey City, NJ:
º $126,700 – $171,700
- Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $111,500 – $144,000
- Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $111,500 – $157,300
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.