Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as a pioneer in the industry, creating innovative gaming experiences for over 20 years. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, from mobile to cross-platform titles for PC and consoles. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 3,600 people worldwide. Every month, 70 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft for brands, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Le Manager Playtest aura pour tâche de gérer le département playtest de Gameloft afin de garantir une expérience utilisateur de qualité au moyen de playtests et d’autres stratégies.
- Agir en tant qu’expert de notre marché et de nos joueurs pour garantir que chacun s’amuse constamment dans nos jeux
- Coordonner le processus d’expérience utilisateur : communiquer avec les studios du monde entier au sujet des meilleures pratiques locales concernant les groupes de discussion et les tests utilisateur
- Mettre en place les structures pour les playtests de plus longue durée servant de jalons permettant de donner le feu vert aux sorties
- Lancer différents programmes et tests pour améliorer nos jeux
- S’assurer que le département reste au fait des nouvelles tendances et innovations quant aux jeux free-to-play
The Playtest Manager will be tasked with managing Gameloft’s playtesting department in a manner which, through the use of playtests and other strategies, ensures a quality user experience.
- Serving as the expert on our market and players to ensure everyone has fun in our games at all times
- Coordinating the user-experience process: communicating with studios worldwide on local best practices for focus groups and user testing
- Setting up the structures for longer playtests used as milestones in green-lighting project releases
- Launching various initiatives and tests to improve our games
- Keeping the department appraised of new trends and innovations in free-to-play games
- Excellentes capacités de communication, tant à l’oral qu’à l’écrit
- 3 années d’expérience impliquant des playtests / du game design (sur des jeux en ligne/mobile/sociaux, de préférence)
- Licence (marketing, game design, économie, etc.)
- Connaissances approfondies en monétisation de jeux dans le modèle free-to-play
- Connaissances approfondies du marché du jeu mobile
- Passion pour les jeux vidéo et leur histoire
- Excellentes capacités d’organisation et bonnes méthodes de travail
- Grande proactivité, sens de l’initiative et autonomie
- Bilingue (français/anglais)
- Excellent communicator, written and spoken
- 3 years of experience involving playtests / game design (preferably with online/mobile/social games)
- Bachelor’s degree (in marketing, game design, economics, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of game monetisation within the free-to-play model
- Strong knowledge of the mobile-game market
- Passion for video games and their history
- Strong organisational skills and good work methods
- Very proactive, shows initiative and is self-reliant
- Bilingual (French/English)
Why Join Gameloft?
- You are looking for an exceptional experience as part of a company that is in a constant state of growth
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers
- You want to be part of the creation of a new Studio and make a mark on the F2P industry
- You want to be part of a global company and meet exceptional and friendly people from all backgrounds and from around the world
- Or you are just looking for a wonderful working environment!
What can the Paris HQ offer?
- Gameloft is part of a large media group: Vivendi
- Permanent contract, full-time position
- We offer relocation support from abroad
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
Other benefits at Gameloft HQ:
- Various fresh fruits at your disposal in the cafeteria will make you go bananas!
- Unlimited hot beverages whether you like tea or coffee, and if you like coffee you’ll love our Nespresso machine with coffee from all over the world.
- Sports: Ping-Pong, football table, virtual football, real football and many more sports through Gymlib at special pricing!
- Lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance and prudential funds.
- Note for non-French citizens: In France, salaried employees receive health insurance, unemployment insurance, etc. We will explain the details if you need to relocate.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Many thanks for your help!
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
À propos de la société: