Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
As of now, we’re looking for a SCM Logistics System Specialist (m/f/d)
• Supporting Implementation of new Logistic Systems (Warehouse Management System/ Transport Management System)
• Optimization of IT processes and support in project coordination
• IDOC & Job Monitoring
• Key User (Testing & Coordination of Tickets)
• End User Trainings and Process Documentation
• Availability as constant support for Operational Business Team
• University or equivalent degree with a major in Business Administration or comparable qualification
• Professional experience in Supply Chain Management, Project Management or Process analysis in an international company
• Excellent written and spoken German and English skills
• Assertiveness, hands-on-mentality and the ability to work under pressure
• Drive for results, Initiative and Change Orientation are key competencies
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.