Just 13 miles south of Manchester and a 15-minute train journey, is the attractive market town of Wilmslow. Here amongst the boutique shops and independent cafes and bars is the stunning Playdemic studio. Acquired by EA in 2021, Playdemic is home to the top 10 grossing, BAFTA winning mobile smash – Golf Clash. Having opened at the beginning of 2020, our award-winning, bespoke studio space offers conventional desk space as well as indulgent breakout areas, meeting rooms and alternative workspaces. The office has been ridgeline designed to create an environment that encourages and allows our team to do their very best work.
Golf Clash has been entertaining millions of players for over 6 years, and it is our goal to continue providing exciting new features and content to our fans for many more years to come. We are presenting a rare opportunity for a Level Designer to join the Golf Clash team to help continue to grow and develop our game. This role is hybrid or onsite at our studio in Wilmslow.
- Collaborative ideation and review of new level content.
- Efficient and legible documentation of level designs and improvement proposals.
- You will collaborate with the product management team to prioritise level development.
- You will work alongside the environment art team to ensure levels are developed to a high standard.
- Experience working in a Game development studio.
- Experience working on a published game with experience working on level design within the constraints of a release schedule.
- Experience with core level design principles and how to apply them.
- Foundational understanding of greyboxing and Industry standard 3D software.
- Technical knowledge of game development tools including Confluence and JIRA.
- Experience supporting games, with a significant user base, through maintenance, new content deployment and live operations.
- Interest in mobile games, with an understanding of the free-to-play genre.
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.