Nintendo aims to deliver unique, intuitive entertainment experiences for everyone, manufacturing and marketing video game devices such as the Nintendo Switch™ family of systems, developing and operating applications for smart devices, and collaborating with partners on a range of other entertainment initiatives like visual content and theme parks.
At Nintendo, we bring together employees with a wide range of characteristics and work together towards a common goal – to put smiles on the faces of people all over the world.
We are looking for a (Junior) Risk Management Specialist (m/f/d)
- Cooperation in development, implementation and continuous improvement of the Internal Control System and European Risk Management for the Nintendo European entities
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the J-SOX and Internal Control System infrastructure including J-SOX assessment and reporting process, Internal Control System and internal controls and process database
- Supporting the identification, the assessment and the management of risk exposures and risk response measures of Nintendo European Entities
- Supporting recurring self-assessments of the internal control system of the Nintendo European entities in line with J-SOX requirements
- Providing support on internal control and risk management topics in projects of the Nintendo European entities
- University or equivalent degree with a major in Business Administration or comparable qualification
- Initial experience in designing, implementing and assessing internal controls
- Strong interest to broaden risk management knowledge; i.e. identification and evaluation of risks within the company environment and supporting risk remediation
- Experience with SAP (HANA) would be a plus
- Fluent written and spoken English and German skills
- Proactive open mindset and hands-on mentality
- High social competence and interest to work in a strong team with changing tasks
Please bear in mind that it might be a Junior position depending on your professional experience.
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application, including your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.