Playtika is a leader of innovation and excellence in interactive entertainment. From humble beginnings as a startup in 2010, and with cheetah-like instincts, we’ve grown to become an industry leader with more than 9 million daily and 31 million monthly active users across the portfolio of games.
At Playtika, we are on a mission to continue creating infinite ways to play. We remain committed to pushing the boundaries of what’s possible. We leverage our talent and the latest technology to create even more immersive and engaging experiences for our players, delighting them with our award-winning and category-leading games.
At Playtika, we offer a space where people from all walks of life can come together, share their experiences, and build lasting connections.
Playtika has more than 3,500 employees worldwide, headquartered in Herzliya, Israel with sites in: Ramat Gan, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Chicago, Las Vegas, Newport Beach, Sydney, Bucharest, Warsaw, Kyiv, Minsk, Dnipro and Vinnytsia.
Ready to bring infinite ways to play into people’s lives? We want you to join us!
- Making sure the code meets high quality standards
- Mentoring other developers
- Developing new features
- Maintaining the new application
- 1+ years of technical leading experience
- Experienced using Typescript
- Strong understanding of GIT
- Experience in game development
Nice to Have
- Experience with mobile applications development
- C# development background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Worked with Progressive Web Application
- Experience Cordova or Capacitor
- Monorepo tools (lerna and yarn)
- Quarterly and performance bonuses
- Daily lunch
- Fresh fruits, yogurts, ice cream, snacks, drinks, coffee, etc.
- Meal vouchers
- Holiday vouchers
- Long weekends
- Day off for your birthday
- Additional days-off
- Private medical subscription
- Private dental subscription
- Glasses allowance
- Private pension
- Wellbeing plan
- Birthday gift
- Bonus and gift cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Transport settlement
- Parking facilities
- Exciting company events
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fuzzball, air hockey, etc.
- Central location: Timpuri Noi (Hybrid Work)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come play with us! 🙂