Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
**This is a one-year contract, hired through an external payrolling company**
The Human Resources Operations Specialist will act as primary point of contact and support for employees and will be assisting TA and HR in different tasks. This person will also be working on different HR projects. This is a hybrid role (2 days in the office minimum).
What you’ll do
- Act as the primary support resource for all US-based employees (Global Publishing, HQ, Studio), helping with HR programs, policies, and procedures to foster positive employee relationships.
- Collaborate with the HR team to identify opportunities for process improvements and enhance the employee experience.
- Assist in cultivating a company culture aligned with our mission, vision, and values.
- Support the onboarding process for new hires in the US, ensuring a seamless and welcoming transition.
- Execute HR transactions accurately and maintain employee records in HR systems to uphold data integrity.
- Assist in managing the Donation Matching Program and act as a point of contact for the CSR team and Manager of Charitable Giving Budget in the USA.
- Help generate basic HR reports and analytics.
- Assist in administering employee anniversaries and reward programs.
- Support the planning and execution of company meetings and events to reinforce our corporate culture.
- Facilitate clear communication within the organization.
- Assist in managing the onboarding and offboarding process for our contingent workforce.
- Assist in maintaining the US HR SharePoint platform.
- Assist in coordinating the US mobility program for domestic and international hires/transfers.
- Provide support in various HR projects as needed.
- Maintain awareness of state and federal labor laws and regulations.
- Assist in managing the Employee Play Program (EPP) in partnership with the Digital Entitlements Team.
- Assist in coordinating the creation of PeopleSoft accounts and manage New Account Forms.
- Willingly undertake additional HR projects and duties as assigned.
What you’ll bring
- Good experience in Human Resources, shared services with a full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and commitment to delivery of quality/accurate work products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and manage multiple projects successfully in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and within teams to establish and meet deadlines, goals, and objectives.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot issues.
- The ability to handle and maintain a high-level of confidentiality regarding sensitive information is necessary.
- Ability to take an assignment from inception to completion with minimal supervision or by following broad guidelines.
- Ability to assess information, anticipate issues and outcomes, and make effective decisions.
- Proficient in MS Office and HR information systems.
More about us
Ubisoft is composed of over 21,000 talented people located in 45+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin’s Creed®, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy’s The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
We are committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
We are working to enrich players’ lives through unique and memorable gaming experiences and by improving the positive impacts of our games. To get there, we are creating a safer, more inclusive work environment, we are giving back to the communities where Ubisoft operates by working with local non-profit partners and by working to reduce the environmental impact of our business
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine, and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
The San Francisco base salary range for this position is $32 to $35/hour. The base pay offered may vary based on a candidate’s geographic region, qualifications, skills and experience among other factors. Compensation details reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, stock options, or benefits.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that’s why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences. Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters.