Are you passionate about creating unforgettable online gaming experiences on PC and Console? Look no further than Gameloft Paris Studio!
Our human-sized studio is made up of 20 talented professionals, including seasoned veterans and fresh new talent, all working together to create a culture of creativity, collaboration, and innovation. Our focus on quality and player satisfaction drives us to make games that our players love and we’re proud to work on.
If you’re ready to join us on our journey and share our passion, then let’s create something great together!Job Description
Created one year ago, the Gameloft Paris production studio is seeking its future HR Manager.
The Paris studio, a team consisting of about twenty people, is currently working on the production of its first new PC/console game!
As HR Manager, your main duty will consist of supporting the studio manager to create and implement their HR and Recruitment strategy for the studio.
There are many challenges to tackle and much to create on this talented and passionate team!
As such, your main tasks will be to:
Recruit qualified technical profiles in the video game industry with the goal of expanding the studio:
- Develop an effective talent-acquisition strategy and stand out from competitors
- Work with various internal stakeholders to evaluate and understand their recruitment needs and objectives
- Manage the recruitment process from A to Z, while guaranteeing a smooth and high-quality candidate experience
- Establish a strong sourcing strategy to attract passive candidates
- Enhance the studio brand as an employer through key communications on social media (such as LinkedIn) and other platforms to attract talent
Oversee the HR practices of the studio:
- Work as HR partner with the studio manager and various stakeholders
- Provide consulting on various HR issues related to the effective management of the studio
- Manage the full life cycle of employees (from onboarding to training, and annual and exit interviews) by focusing on employee retention
- Oversee the HR/Recruitment budget in close collaboration with the studio manager and other internal stakeholders while following KPIs
- University training in HR/Recruitment and/or Management
- Must have proven experience of at least 8 years in similar positions, where you implemented HR practices in a competitive and dynamic environment
- Experience in industries similar to video games (technology, etc.) is preferred
- Work experience in video games would be a definite asset, as well as an interest in the world of video games
- Curiosity about an industry and positions that are creative, technical and specific
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Sharp mind and resilience, and the ability to manage change and priorities
- Excellent knowledge of HR and/or Recruitment
- Sales-oriented and persuasive personality with the capacity to drive a project forward and highlight assets
- Fluent in English
Why Join the Paris Studio?
- Be part of a new and human-sized studio, working on exciting PC/Console projects in the F2P industry
- Join a diverse and talented team of professionals from around the world, working together to create unforgettable gaming experiences
- Enjoy a wonderful working environment in the heart of Paris, with cool offices and flexible working arrangements (2 days remote per week, flexible summer remote policy)
- Benefit from weekly training opportunities, lunch vouchers, competitive health insurance, and more!