Unity is growing fast! Hiring and retaining the best talent is key to our success. HR Operations is the engine that enables success for employees, managers, and internal partners at Unity. We want to make it easy for our employees to work at Unity. We’re looking for a HR Operations Coordinator to help us deliver that goal and to be a part of the global team that ensures our efficient, and compliant HR systems, processes, and employee lifecycle events. What you’ll be doing
- Providing an excellent employee experience within a defined HR service area.
- Maintaining HR data and information supporting the employee lifecycle and HR activities primarily through our HRIS platform Workday.
- Conducting Quality Assurance (QA) work for our HR workflows in ensuring that we have complete data integrity through our HR transactions, and may involve system testing, audits and
- Owning employee information administration, including handling of our filing systems, preparing letters and contract addendums.
- Partnering with our payroll team to ensure accurate and timely payroll information changes for payroll cycles.
What we’re looking for
- You enjoy operational workflows and contributing to projects
- You are proactive with excellent time management and interpersonal skills
- You thrive on transactional work, data accuracy and operating in a rapidly growing, global organization
- You are driven by delivering great customer service and success, focused and committed to ensure HR does the best job possible for our partners
You might also have
- Flexibility to join occasional morning and evening calls with colleagues in other global offices in other time zones.
- Passionate about working in HR, evidenced by either having a degree in HR or related field or alternatively obtained from relevant work experience.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit .
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out to let us know.
This position requires the incumbent to have a sufficient knowledge of English to have professional verbal and written exchanges in this language since the performance of the duties related to this position requires frequent and regular communication with colleagues and partners located worldwide and whose common language is English.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Relocation support is not available for this position.
Your privacy is important to us. Please take a moment to review our and Privacy Policies. Should you have any concerns about your privacy, please contact us at .
Other positions in Human Resources
- Unity Labs
- Copyright © 2023 Unity Technologies
“Unity”, Unity logos, and other Unity trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Unity Technologies or its affiliates in the U.S. and elsewhere (