As Corporate Accountant, you will be based in our Mexico City office and you will report to the LATAM´s Operations Lead. You will build meaningful relationships across the company to support the business partnering of Finance with all the Regions, Departments, and Central teams.
You will build business partnerships across The region and work with high levels of accuracy and detail.
- Lead the day-to-day accounting operations in coordination with the local outsourced accounting processing team and local / US-based team members
- Lead and support our month-end and year-end close processes in line with strict corporate deadlines and prepare monthly reconciliations
- Own, review, and update local finance processes and controls Work with local advisors and central accounting functions to assess any changes to local and international accounting standards required
- Monitor monthly operating expenditure of the business.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid promptly
- Manage the local reporting system.
- Ensure the correct expense and headcount allocation align with the Global Chart Of Accounts.
- Coordinate the provision of information to comply with the necessary documentation and reporting required by banks, financial partners, institutions, public auditors, and authorities in México and Chile.
- Lead the effort in the development and implementation of internal control procedures and identification of risks and inefficiencies.
- Perform month-end variance analysis..
- Coordinate construction of the annual budget, aligned with the Regional and Financial Strategy.
- 4+ years of full-time experience in external audit with a Big 4 company.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting
- Working knowledge of U.S. GAAP, and IFRS
- 5+ years of working experience in international companies
- Working knowledge of month-end closing procedures, rolling forecasts, and industry trends and developments.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English and Spanish
- CPA or equivalent
- Experience in SAP
- Experience in FP&A
- Experience in data analysis and data visualization tools ( ex. Google data Studio, Power Bi)
For this role, you’ll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
- Medical and Dental care for employee and direct family
- Private Pension Plan
- Savings Fund
- Life Insurance
- Educational Allowance
- Play Fund
- Groceries & Restaurant Vouchers
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner’s Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
Let’s Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you