FC Mobile – Live Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Our mobile team is looking for a Live artist to bring both their and creative visual sense to the EA Sports Mobile Team! The Live Artist will report directly to Art Lead in FC Mobile located in Kuala Lumpur.
- You will create art assets (in-game brandings, packs, cards, tiles, banners.,) for live program and events.
- You will deliver high quality and optimized 2D UI assets.
- You will estimate work while making smart trade-offs between quality and pace.
- You will design and implement an aesthetically beautiful, user experience.
- You will create mock-ups and motion graphic animatics, following a given style direction while iterating based on feedback.
- You will stay up to date with industry trends and best practices to ensure EA branded games are of high quality.
Required Skills and Experience
- Three or more years of professional game design experience.
- Excellent conceptual, illustration and graphic design skills.
- Understand image, color and text layout for image placement.
- Understand flow, composition, and design as they relate to the user experience.
- Learn in-house UI development tools.
- Adapt and be effective in a dynamic and Agile environment.
- Efficient and speedy work practices for quick turn-around time under deadline pressure.
- Experience with Adobe Products, Strong understanding of Illustrator, After Effects.
- Ability to build animations from conception and collaboration.
- Experience with Unity3D
- A passion for playing and making great games!