- Participate in the global operation of FC Mobile and work with our operations team to achieve product goals.
- Collect feedback from users and partners inside and outside EA, and arrange it into daily development tasks and manage the schedule based on the priority.
- Assist our live service team in dealing with emergency issues.
- Participate in the design and configuration of live events, and work with dev team to complete and accept development tasks.
Follow up and improve live events.
- 2 or more years’ experience in operations or designing for a live project, overseas experience.
- Experience with mobile game design and live operation.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of football.
- Work across time zones to a certain extent.
Reporting : You’ll be reporting to Game Design Director for mentorship and guidance.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us.
We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life.
We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more.
Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.